Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anansi


I’ve just finished a book now written by one of my favorite authors.

Gaiman…
Neil Gaiman…

It’s about this trickster god, the spider anansi who had a son.
The son, all his life thought he’s just an only child until the day
His father died and he learned about a brother he never knew who
In all aspects inherited their father’s “charms”…

Good book written by literature’s rockstar…

Anansi

Anansi owns all the stories.
The great creator made tiger the owner of all the stories
But anansi stole it from him…

Anansi the trickster god.
Never evil, never good, never lying at most telling only truths…

Anansi…

3 pm (aug.22, 2006)

I got home today and my computer
(newly formatted mind you because of that pesky brontok virus)
is infected by this very, very “nice” file…

new malware.j “tojan”

now how did that happened?

Anansi…

“ma nag computer ka?”

“hindi baket?”

“bagong format na kasi to my virus nanaman.”

“naku walang nagko’computer dyan simula umalis ka! Wag kang mambintang!”

Anansi…

6 pm (aug.22, 2006)

“kat?”

“ante?”

(kat is my 12 yrs.old niece)

“may nag’computer ba nung wala ako?”

“si mommy ante, baket?”

(mommy is what all my nieces and nephews call my mother since she doesn’t want to be called “lola” says it makes her sound “old”..)

“wala naman, sige”

Anansi…

7 pm (aug.22, 2006)

“ma? hnd ka ba tlga nag’computer?”

“hindi nga! naku bahala ka na nga dyan at ang kulet mo.”


...
...

could this be true..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home