Friday, March 02, 2007

incubus (by heart)

there is no one out there that can beat this guys in my heart..
(wala tlga tatalo..as in..)


every time i hear their song[s]..it's like, i'm transported to an alternate world.. everything turns good, great and even peaceful and i really don't know why..?

honestly, incubus's music is like a vitamin to me mind you, i don't just idolized a single member of the band (e.g. brandon or mike, etc..) i really admire and follow them all..!


really..!
(talaga..!)
[huntoni..!]

i atleast play a song or two by them everyday
or sometimes i view my photo collection of them
and it's like..

it really makes my day you know..

i love other bands and everytype of music..
anything that stucks me and caughts my
fancy but only incubus makes me all..

you know, AHHHHHH..!!
*shouting*

is that even possible..?

when i'm down and f***ed up
or just feeling plain crap, i listen to one of their
albums [anything at all by them] and then


BAM!!!


my problems just fly by the window and
i'm back to my old self..

i really want to grow old with them..

i mean, you know, see more of them as the years goes by..?
i hope that they stay stronger together..

i remember that when they changed their bass player, i thought:

"could this be it..?"...

i was so happy that they are still here..
that they have survived that phase in their life [because they've been friends since time immemorial and i thought they'd never leave each other].

i've been a big fan since i was in my sophomore high.

back then, in our place, no body knows them that much..

i remember baffling another senior [you know years grad.
before me] that a 14 year old knows about their music
[incubus] and it didn't escape him that i was a girl..
[because in our place its really rare that a person on that
age (14) knows something about this.)

i mean the moment i first heard "pardon me"..

i knew i was "pardoned"..

i just knew..

it' s just like when i was little and my older sister used to sing
neil young's "after the gold rush" to me telling me
how she knew that he's "the" one that she'll follow forever..

it's like how i used to watch my my older cousin play his e.guitar
endlessly on his spare time and worship the band "queen"
above all else up till now..
(my cousin, by the way, ended up in a band and he's
considered one of that "seniors" in the industry
now-a-days..^^, [proud cousin here..here!^^,])

i knew..

i found "that" thing they are describing me..


*sigh*


i really love incubus..!^^,
(i don't own the logo above, as well as the
picture w/ the original bass player, dirk lance
it's own by incubusriver.cjb.net
so i acknowlede the person/persons that scanned it.
thank you very much [salamat]..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home