Tuesday, March 06, 2007

country style doughnuts

god i just really want to tell this out..

yesterday i was out w/ my mom and dad at the mall..

my dad and i aren't it good terms lately,
(haven't spoke to him for the past week or so)
so yesterday's affair is a bit of a pain in my part..

i don't know why but we never, EVER, get along..?

anyway we we're at the mall and my mom decided to
print a couple of pictures from her hand phone. so she
asked dad to go w/ her.. seeing this as an opportunity
to fall back even for a bit, i told mom that i'll just wait
for them at the nearby coffee/doughnut shop..

and then there he was..!!!

this cute attendee..!!

he was so cute mind you and when i approached,
he shooded the girl at the counter and
flashed this "smile" at me..

(look girls, you know what i'm talking about here..
guys don't know this but we know when they send
signals to us and call me a bit of a "feel" here
but that cute guy is totally doing that..!)

he started flirting a bit and i was like "whoa!"
cute guy 12 o'clock!!! i was about to flirt back when i
notice dad looking my way..
(the photo shop is just approx.5 meters so i know)
so i glanced at him, guess what happened..

yeah!! he approached me!! i was like, at the back of my
mind, "don't don't"..!

as he was walking towards me i had this flash..
it was like the scenery started to change..every step he took,
the color from behind vanishes..
i felt like a dozen black cats suddenly jumped and
swarm past me..!
i felt the wind blow a chill and i heard the crowing of crows..

an ominous sign..!

i called upon all that is holy and good but it didn't work out..
my father continue to walk towards me, sat himself
at the nearest table and looked at the photo shop from there..!

i had no choice..
i resumed my "passive mask"..

the attendee continued to flirt for a bit but,
seeing my demeanor is like the signal we girls give to guys
when we don't want it..he waver for a bit..

i got my order and sat on the same table
(i was being civil w/ my own father)
and the guy continued to glance my way..
i averted my gaze to the other side but at the back of
my mind i'm really shouting "ahhh..!!!"

i really wanted to flirt back..
i really do..
you know, flirt in a way that doesn't give the impression
that "i'm a b****"..
i just want to give a bit of his signal back..

but i can't because it would present another
argument to my father..

haay..
*sigh*

he was so hot though..='(
i mean H-O-T-T..!

i mean really..!
(talgang talaga..!)
[hunto..!]

he was so damn cute and hot..

"ahhh!!!"
*cry*

what a waste..

5 Comments:

Blogger imadria said...

just flash a smile, and show efforts of "catching his eye" hahaha...
gnawa mo nman ata yun...

well, mahirap tlga mag-malling kasama ang mga magulang!

waahahha...

6:17 AM  
Blogger jino said...

ganyan din ako noon nung may dumi ako sa mukha. nginingitian din ako.

tapos nung ako naman ang nakakita ng taong may dumi sa mukha, nginingitian ko din siya kasi baka ma-offend ko siya pag natawa ako nang nakatingin sa kanya.

ayokong nakaka-offend. ayaw ko talaga... bad...

11:44 AM  
Blogger imadria said...

dumi sa mukha! hehe... ayos!

12:07 PM  
Blogger chappz said...

aadik yan c best idah..wag ka maniwala dyan..

12:03 AM  
Blogger imadria said...

wahaha

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home