Monday, March 19, 2007

aging

this past few days i find my self thinking alot...

i'm turning 21 this week and i haven't really done much
in my life..

i sometimes wonder about other people
at the same age as me and yet making a whole
difference..

it's really getting into me and it really makes me
sad and at the same time thoughtful.

i thought, "hey..! i'll make my life worthwhile
starting on my birthday..! i promise!" but then i got
a little of beat again just thinking how to start it..?

a while back, a friend told me a that i sometimes forgot
things and i don't keep up with my promises..
more things said than done..
and it really got me coz it's kinda true..

i can change this..i have to..
so that when it comes to it, i'll have lesser things
to contemplate on and regretting about..

..how can i keep promises and do things for others
if i can't make a promise and do things for my self..?

i'll just have to do it then..

think..
change..

and maybe by the end of the day, i can find my self
smiling on the promises i've kept and the things i have done..
and laugh with that friend who pointed that out..

5 Comments:

Blogger jino said...

promises, promises... yung bag nga, di mo ako ginawan! "oo sa susunod", "sige pag may oras", "bago ka umalis pramis", blah blah hmph!

pero sa tingin ko, gawin mo na lang ang mga gusto mo. kung gusto mo ng malinaw na goal, wag kang gumawa ng goal (nlabo...) basta gumawa ka na lang ng mga bagay na makakapag-improve sayo. at isang araw magugulat ka na lang na naabot mo ang goal mo. (gawain to ng mga pesimistang gaya ko :p)

9:25 AM  
Blogger chappz said...

kaya nga..actually d "goal" setting ang "aim" ko..gusto ko lng baguhin ung routine ng buhay ko ngyn..baka kc it's in the routine kung bakit ako ganito db??

9:36 AM  
Blogger jino said...

siguro nga, routine,... at ang will power mo. at maliban sa will power, kailangan mo rin ng strong start. don't start out strong then have your will power fade away. at kailangan may "feasibility" test ka. "is my goal attainable?" tapos meron ka rin dapat risk and mitigation plans (preventive and realization actions).

parang project management! haha...

chaka divide and conquer. gumawa ka ng steps. basta... hehe

10:42 AM  
Blogger imadria said...

wow, may gnun... pang-mayaman...
may bertdey pla eh...
un ang announcement tlga ng blog!

1:03 PM  
Blogger chappz said...

parang project plan tlga..? S.A.D ikaw ba yan??

hmm..

risk..? maybe i should take that..

oo..pagyamanin ang berdey..para may bago..

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home